15 December 2005

Five Kinda Weird Habits

Now this is an interesting meme, from SwedeHard Stories so I will do it...

1. When I leave the house, I rattle the back door in two different manners, first 3 times for each one, then again, then again, the 7 times for each one, for a total of 32 rattles. The front door only gets 18 rattles (different type of lock).

2. I drive like a bat outta hell on freeways but am very good about speed limits on surface streets, especially school zones.

3. I pee in the back yard first thing in the morning when I let my dogs out, and sometimes Bucky (big black lab-mix) comes and pees with me.

4. I must have the kitchen as clean as possible; truck too. Bathrooms? Who cares?

5. I set two alarm clocks, and will even get up 3 or 4 times to snooze one of them (mornings are tough on me).

I dunno who to tag... howzabout Princess Sparkle Pony, zeitzeuge, and Andy & DDC (now THAT should be good!)...