24 July 2006

more. best. spam. ever. makes me nearly piss myself today

From: bir zait [mailto: xxx] 
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 8:55 PM
To: info
Subject: bus.

Dear Sirs.
An exploration & producing oil co. is ordered to be working in Libya. I wonder if you'd like to ?
We ( middle agents) will enable you to get a considerable contract with the NOC.( The National Oil Corporation). We're very serious & you can be 100% sure it's not any type of Mafia's affairs. I hope you'll catch this opportunaty. Please let me know if you'd like to. Further info. will be given when it's time .
Thank for being so friendy.
                                                                                  A.M.Dudas
                                                                        Bir-Zait Oil Serv.Company,Libya