25 July 2007

OK OK, I will do it: 8 things/habits meme

Alright, this is a fun meme, and I got tagged by SHG a while back, so better late than never.

The Rules are: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I never actually finish a cup of coffee. I don't know why. You can follow me around at work by the trail of half-full, cold, cups of Starbucks.

2. I am terrified of serpents. Alive. Dead. Real. Imaginary. Including Nagini.

3. I used to be a conservative Republican. Now I cannot bear to be in the same building where Bill O'Reilly is on the tube.

4. I am a gear-head. More of a driver. Like to tinker. Not good at it.

5. I am obsessive compulsive. Read Just Checking, it's great. And true.

6. I pee in the sink: it's convenient and uses less water.

7. I have been engaged to be married twice. To women. One ended unfortunately because we were young. The other ended badly in a fireball.

8. I value the lives of animals greater than those of people.

8-1 tags: 5 people, a Prominent Pony, and Mangina.
Princess Sparkle Pony
Maitri
Stephane
Kevin (why the Hell not? i mean, you are human, right kev?)
Mangina (better late than never!)
Mark
Rachel (are you out there Rach?)