01 June 2008

Weekends

What do you do with your weekends? I find that over the last few months, I do nothing. I sleep and then do some work for work. I pay bills. Every couple of weekends I hang out with friends. I think it is because I have become so overwhelmed with Life in general, and go go go during the week, that I just shut down for a couple of days. Not much fun, huh? Need to get out of this rut. There would appear to be light at the end of the tunnel at work in July, and I hope to take a week off then to do, well, nothing. Or I don't know what.

I used to post to my blog regularly, but as you know I have fallen out of that habit. I think it is because I used to spend a lot of time surfing the web and stuff in the evenings, but now I really don't feel like spending more time in front of the computer than I have to. Maybe that is it.

Anyway, I am going to try to post more often than every couple of weeks! Maybe even a few times a week. Maybe.