12 April 2009

Give me strength

I don't think I have ever said that phrase more in one day than today. My parents are staying with me in my little bitty house until their apartment is ready on May 1. They are already driving me nuts. Watch this space for regular venting.

First I will vent about the blinds. I have plantation shutters throughout the house. And I keep them adjusted just so, in a way that lets light in but also so that people cannot look into the house easily. So I never have to adjust them. Well my dad is all about closing them, opening them, closing them, etc. I am one of those people that has everything in my house just so and I do not like things to be fucked with. So he is driving me nuts with the blinds. I feel like crazy gluing the damned things in place, but now that would be tedious.