08 November 2005

a great night

I was just thinking about Happy Hour last Thursday night. I really like going to HH on Thursdays to see my friends and try to blow off some steam at the end of the week. Last week, many my friends in Houston with the notable exceptions of R (who was down with the crud) and A&J (who with a new baby aren't on the gay bar circuit just now), made it. We had a great time laughing and just carrying on, and then went to eat at Barnaby's, where we were the loudest table in an already loud place. G-Hopp and I drove home in the Triumph, it was a tad chilly but she was all Lana Turner with the scarf around her head and we sang Bollywood songs as we zoomed along the freeways around downtown up to Stepford. It was a great night, and really made me glad to have such good friends. The best part? We were at home around 9:30. Now you cannot beat that.