30 December 2005

leaving stepford to be naughty

SHG just posted about a woman here in Kingwood, which I like to call Stepford, that has her own podcast that is at times, well, sexually explicit. She talks about things like going with her husband to meet a guy they met online for a three-way, as well as what her kids are up to, and anal lube. Anyway, it turns they're my neighbors! I walk my dogs by their house! It's not any surprise at all that people in Stepford are not as lilly-white as they would have you think, and Lord knows I am not in any position to preach or anything.

My point is that I am not sure that I would have disclosed all that information that they did. It took me all of 10 seconds to see if they lived near me. Many of the Stepford Wives here would likely ostracize her in a heartbeat, because she is not one of them. At least, not yet.