19 March 2006

ان شاء الله

One week from today I leave for the Middle East for about 10 days. I'll be in Bahrain, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, and Saudi Arabia. We have an office there, and I'll be "on tour" with one of the guys there, as well as working our exhibit at GEO2006 oil show there. It will be a good trip, I really like the Middle East. The weather will be great - about 78 - 80 and sunny every day, although I think there will only one day off to poke around in Manama at the souk and go to the beach. Of course, I am already having to ratchet back for the trip: things are not ready as needed yet, and I know that there will be quite of bit of last-minute prep, which I hate. Insha'Allah. It will get done when it gets done. When working outside of one's territory, you just have to let some things go. *sigh*

Three weeks from today, I will be home in Houston!

ان شاء الله !