17 March 2008

pressure cooker

Well, I have not made a blog entry in a long time. To say that Life has overwhelmed me would be a bit of an overstatement. Life has been a wee bit of a pressure cooker. I don't even know where to start, so I won't.

Instead, here is a fun picture of Teddy and Bucky "cooperating". More like Teddy had a bone. Bucky came along to take it, and was too lazy to leave with it and started chewing it while Teddy was still holding it! Oh that killed me! SHG tried to get some pics and this is the best one:

IMG_0611

Anyway, I will try to be better about posting again. I have not been sleeping well, been working too much, and not had much free time due to personal commitments. Well, that's sort of settling a little, so I am going try to sleep better and get some exercise to clear my poor fried mind.